Response to registration the 2012 conference was overwhelming. Thank you for your strong support of the Enform Petroleum Safety Conference. Arguably the best safety conference in the industry, the event promotes health and safety within the oil and gas industry and provides a forum for professional and supplier networking.Why attend?
- Exchange ideas, share information, build contacts that will help your safety program all year long and discuss what your concerns may be.
- See new products and technologies from safety industry manufacturers.
- View materials and information to help you put safety procedures in place right away.
- Registration fees for delegates include two continental breakfasts, two luncheons, shuttle services and the Ice Breaker and Networking Receptions.
- ID badges will be provided to registered delegates and exhibitors. These badges must be worn at all times for admission to sessions and luncheons.
- Substitution Policy — Substitutions (changes of registered delegates) may be made at no cost before April 2, 2012. Each substitution made after this date will incur a fee of $25 plus GST.
- Refund Policy — Cancellations of seminar registrations must be made before April 2, 2012. After April 2, 2012, no refunds will be issued.
- All sessions and events held at The Banff Centre are non-smoking.
- Audio recording, videotaping and photography are not permitted.
- Hospitality Suites and individual corporate functions should be scheduled outside conference hours. The Banff Centre has a variety of function rooms available, many with spectacular views.
- Enform reserves the right to change the schedule and fees without prior notice.