To register as an Exhibitor click here and enter code PSCEX15
For over 60 years the Petroleum Safety Conference has welcomed attendees to beautiful Banff, Canada.
The PSC is the largest safety conference for the upstream oil and gas industry. Be a part of the tradition.
As an exhibitor, your products and services receive maximum exposure to the leaders in petroleum safety.
Our goal is to provide an enhanced networking environment for our exhibitors and delegates with receptions,
social events, networking breaks and extended lunches.
Click here to download the 2015 Exhibitor Information Package
For inquiries please contact Anna Rowinska at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 604.661.4955
2015 PSC Exhibitor Documents:
- 2015 PSC Exhibit Manual - General Information, Booth Details, Exhibit Schedule, Move in/out Hours, Rules & Regulations, Important Dates & Contractor Details, Hotel Information, Insurance and WCB Clearance Letter
- 2015 PSC Show Service Guide - Official Show Service Contractor, Material Handling, Exhibition Freight, Furniture & Accessories Order Form, Specialty Items & Furnishings, Carpet, Electrical & Lighting
- Lead Retrieval Order Form - Use of Scanner, On Demand Printout of Lead Data, Custom Lead Qualifier Menu
- Shipping/Customs Broker Forms - Freight Forwarding and Shipping, Customs Brokerage, Material Handling, Advance Warehousing
- Eric Harvie and Laszlo Funtek Floor Plan
- Kinnear Centre Floor Plan
- Outdoor Exhibit Map
To be added to the Exhibitor Wait List click here.
A showcase of the hottest ideas and innovations in safety systems and products. We encourage all show attendees to visit each of the 2015 Innovation Rooms, located in the Kinnear Centre for Innovation. Click on the links below to view the product websites:
Companies can submit applications with abstracts on products that are new to the Canadian marketplace, have not previously been displayed at the Trade Show, and compliment the safety theme. The abstracts will be reviewed and evaluated by representatives of the Program Advisory Committee. (Please note that companies who are successful in their bid for an Innovation Room, but have not previously exhibited at the trade show, will not automatically be eligible for next year’s trade show.)